The first consultation usually lasts for 1-1.5 hours and will involve taking a medical history.
As a medical herbalist, I have trained extensively in clinical and diagnostic skills. I may on occasions take your blood pressure or do a physical examination if you are comfortable with this where this would assist me in your treatment.
I can also offer virtual consultations over Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Skype.
How long you see a herbalist will depend on the complexity of your condition and your health needs.
|Initial consultation||1-1.5 hours - £60|
|Follow up consultations||30-45 minutes - £40|
|Additional consultation time||30 minutes - £40|
Cancellation fees will apply to less that 48 hours notice of your intention to cancel.
|Tinctures||from £9 per 100ml|
|Creams||from £5 per 30 grams||Ointments||from £5 per 30 grams|
|Herb Tea||from £8 per 50 grams||Herb Capsules/powders||£10-£20 per 100 (prices vary)|
|Re-prescription cost||£5 up to 500ml, £10 over 500ml|
- Herbal medicine cannot be prescribed over the phone, you will need to have an initial face to face or virtual consultation.
- Everyone is unique and the time prescribed to take your herbal medicine will vary depending on what your treatment requires.
- The cost of herbal medicine begins at £9 for 100ml.
- Herb tinctures last for about one week and Herb teas, creams, ointments and capsules may also be prescribed as part of your treatment.
- All Herbs occasionally vary in price.